Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Google+ Here to stay or bye bye bye?


I don't know how you feel about Google+, but I have been resisting investing any time in this new channel until I really see if this is going to pan out.  I'm also holding out adapting to Pinterest as well, but the difference is everyone seems to rave about Pinterest, but there seems to be only radio silence on Google+.  Hmmm.

I didn't give Google+ too much thought until I saw this commercial over the weekend.  It's a little sappy, but so true.  The ability for all of your pictures taken with your phone to automatically be loaded to the Cloud so they are saved, how cool is that?  How many people really want to carry a phone and a camera out and about?  Who wants to lose all of their pictures if your phone ever went missing?

So one win for Google+.  I downloaded the droid app this morning...What do you think?


Cheryl Reynolds
College Girl to Working Girl
@CGirl2WGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment